The Website "VISIT GAY OSAKA"
supported by Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
Osaka welcomes all the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer people.
Please enjoy lively atomosphere and diversity of Osaka. We look forward to meet you.
- 2021/05/25 "Open Arms Project" web site open.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Namba)updated.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Fukushima)updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(UMEDAHORIC Hotel) updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(Granbell Hotel Osaka) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Hajimeya:Cooking School) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Ipponmatsu Kaiun:Cruise Company) updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TSUBOICHI TEA PLACE Rinku)updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TEA TSUBOICHI the Tea House)updated.
- 2021/05/20 TOURS (Eat-untill-you-dropCheat Day Tour) updated.
Delicious! (the Food & People)
I live in Kobe nearby, but I come into Osaka for two things: the food (like the cafes, restaurants, and especially the ramen) and the parties! Osaka has a lot of great things, but those are the two things get me to come visit all the time.
Friendly, fun and foodie!!
I think the people of Osaka are friendly, especially the foreign community. It’s fun, you can go to any place and you’ll find something that’s happening.
The Heartbeat of Japan
Osaka to me feels like a second home. Tokyo may be the capital, but Osaka feels like the heart of Japan.