The Website "VISIT GAY OSAKA"
supported by Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
Osaka welcomes all the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer people.
Please enjoy lively atomosphere and diversity of Osaka. We look forward to meet you.
- 2022/06/03 BAR F*CK has been added to the bar list
- 2022/04/26 Deep experience offers Udon-making with a drag queen
- 2022/01/11 A message from the Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- 2022/01/10 Deep Experience offers tours with Drag Queens
- 2021/12/18 Rainbow Christmas party at Aloft Osaka Dojima
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Fukushima)updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(UMEDAHORIC Hotel) updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(Granbell Hotel Osaka) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Hajimeya:Cooking School) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Ipponmatsu Kaiun:Cruise Company) updated.
REPORT OF LGBT+ TURISMO EXPO 2022
LGBT+ TURISMO EXPO 2022 is one of the largest LGBT+ expos in Latin America, held annually in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Osaka is beautiful
Osaka is beautiful; the people, the places, the vibe. I have found a lot of friends in Osaka, and it really helps to have people that you can always talk to and hang out with.
Osaka launches 2022 Pride Month Campaign
The Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau (OCTB) strives to make Osaka a safe and welcoming destination for all travelers, and works to not only spread awareness on diversity, but to also work alongside operators in the industry to ensure that LGBTQ+ traveler