The Website "VISIT GAY OSAKA"
supported by Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
Osaka is a melting pot of cultures, ideas, and personalities.
Known as the Nation’s Kitchen for its hearty food culture, Osaka is also Japan’s friendliest city and welcomes LGBTQ visitors with open arms.
- 2023/06/19 Osaka paints the town rainbow for Pride 2023!
- 2023/06/08 Event information for June updated.
- 2022/10/03 We have added GuLf to the bar list
- 2022/09/02 Event information for September & December updated
- 2022/06/03 BAR F*CK has been added to the bar list
- 2022/04/26 Deep experience offers Udon-making with a drag queen
- 2022/01/11 A message from the Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- 2022/01/10 Deep Experience offers tours with Drag Queens
- 2021/12/18 Rainbow Christmas party at Aloft Osaka Dojima
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Fukushima)updated.
Osaka paints the town rainbow for Pride 2023!
The Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau (OCTB) strives to make Osaka a safe and welcoming destination for all travelers, and works to not only spread awareness on diversity, but to also work alongside operators in the industry to ensure that LGBTQ+ traveler
REPORT OF LGBT+ TURISMO EXPO 2022
LGBT+ TURISMO EXPO 2022 is one of the largest LGBT+ expos in Latin America, held annually in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Osaka is beautiful
Osaka is beautiful; the people, the places, the vibe. I have found a lot of friends in Osaka, and it really helps to have people that you can always talk to and hang out with.