The Website "VISIT GAY OSAKA"
supported by Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
Osaka welcomes all the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer people.
Please enjoy lively atomosphere and diversity of Osaka. We look forward to meet you.
- 2021/05/25 "Open Arms Project" web site open.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Namba)updated.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Fukushima)updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(UMEDAHORIC Hotel) updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(Granbell Hotel Osaka) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Hajimeya:Cooking School) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Ipponmatsu Kaiun:Cruise Company) updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TSUBOICHI TEA PLACE Rinku)updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TEA TSUBOICHI the Tea House)updated.
- 2021/05/20 TOURS (Eat-untill-you-dropCheat Day Tour) updated.
Your essential gay travel guide to Osaka
Do you want to know why they really call Osaka the Kitchen of Japan? It’s because once you see all of those scrumptious boys wandering about the city, you will be left hungry for more!
Osaka Gay Scene
Osaka is known for having a tight yet diverse community, and there are a multitude of bars and spots to hang out at that are almost too numerous to count.
Osaka Recommended Places
You have been to Osaka Castle, eaten okonomiyaki, and been shopping in Ame-mura? Well, I think you are ready for some lesser-known delights of Osaka. If you are here for a few days, here are my recommendations.