The Website "VISIT GAY OSAKA"
supported by Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
Osaka welcomes all the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer people.
Please enjoy lively atomosphere and diversity of Osaka. We look forward to meet you.
- 2021/05/25 "Open Arms Project" web site open.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Namba)updated.
- 2021/05/24 RESTAURANT (Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M Fukushima)updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(UMEDAHORIC Hotel) updated.
- 2021/05/23 HOTEL(Granbell Hotel Osaka) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Hajimeya:Cooking School) updated.
- 2021/05/22 OTHER SERVICE(Ipponmatsu Kaiun:Cruise Company) updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TSUBOICHI TEA PLACE Rinku)updated.
- 2021/05/21 CAFE (TEA TSUBOICHI the Tea House)updated.
- 2021/05/20 TOURS (Eat-untill-you-dropCheat Day Tour) updated.
A great city to stay out and proud!
Osaka is more and more becoming a friendly and welcoming place for LGBTQ+ people, so as an openly gay man I feel more and more comfortable being out and proud as gay.
Delicious! (the Food & People)
I live in Kobe nearby, but I come into Osaka for two things: the food (like the cafes, restaurants, and especially the ramen) and the parties! Osaka has a lot of great things, but those are the two things get me to come visit all the time.
Friendly, fun and foodie!!
I think the people of Osaka are friendly, especially the foreign community. It’s fun, you can go to any place and you’ll find something that’s happening.